Thursday, December 21, 2017

Seattle

After a memorable PNW road trip, our last leg to Seattle ended on a beautiful ferry ride. We arrived right downtown where there were plenty of places to grab a bite. Not pictured was our time spent at SAM (Seattle Art Museum). While I'm normally not an art appreciator, it was a nice experience and conveniently located downtown.

SO much to see at Pike Place Market:


Freshest seafood!
THE 1st Starbucks. Line is CRAY. Right across from market.
Cheese-a-licious.
Drop off some pennies in Rachel
The {in}famous Gum Wall kinda/sorta under the market.
 
Storyville Coffee Break
Rachel's Ginger Beer
 
Ellenos
 
Starbucks Reserve- neat stop for coffee lovers. We walked here from the market but it was a hike.

Molly Moon's was a perfect cool down in the fun neighborhood of Capitol Hill.

Space Needle- Considered a "tourist trap" for some but I recall seeing this in an elementary Studies Weekly decades ago and proclaimed (to just myself) that I would find myself there one day. So, check.

My friend had her welcome cocktails at The Thompson and this lovely rooftop bar was a perfect night cap.

The mail event of the trip was my friend's BEAUTIFUL wedding at Westland Distillery, such a fun night!

Back to Florida. :(
If more time allowed, I definitely would have ventured out to the mountains or even Canada (had no idea it was so close!). Would LOVE to come back for some outdoorsy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment