Thursday, December 21, 2017

Portlandia


We visited my sweet friend and her fam in Portland (well, Beaverton, technically) and in just a few days, I fell in LOVE with the Pacific North West!
 
1. Be sure to get a window seat when flying in for some mountain views. I was in awe of the snow covered peak in August!
 2. Witch's Castle- I'll admit, we had a heck of a time finding this place. It was a great little beginner's hike though and nearly deserted!

 3. Multnomah Falls- Being a born and bred Florida girl, I was shook with the beauty of the PNW. Multnomah Falls was mesmerizing! The hike to the top is long-winding but well worth.
 
So glad I packed my Tevas!



 4.  Oneonta Gorge is not far past Multnomah and a definite MUST. Rather than an uphill hike, this trek was like a jungle gym of fallen trees. I consider myself a mediocre risk taker but was pretty nervous throughout the passing; however, small children were quickly passing me! Don't overlook this gem.






SO COLD!
 4. Bridgeport Brewery was next on our list to reward ourselves for a day well spent. Delicious!

 5. Old Town near the Chinatown District was such a quaint drink stop. It's even said to be HAUNTED!
 6. Pioneer Place we ended the day at the mall downtown and came upon the most fun bar inside! Def worth checking out if in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment